CTO / Co-founder at eLægen
Would you like to be a leading part of a digital health start-up? And would you like to redesign the way people go to their doctor in Denmark and other countries?
At eLægen (The eDoctor) our mission is to make it easier for people to see their doctor. Our aim is with our online doctor´s consultations on video to make it the patient´s choice which doctor to see and when.
For applications and questions: Michael Lejrskov, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 6051 4015.
View more about eLægen: www.elaegen.dk
CTO Co-founder Solution Architect Lead Developer Full-Stack
What we offer:
We have a very experienced team of business managers, doctors, IT- and eCommerce specialists. On top of that we offer Scandinavia´s widest selection of specialty doctors. We have landed a number of big customers and expect a fast growth rate. To handle it we need a new IT-platform, and to build the best architecture we need a dedicated CTO. A CTO who acts as the architect behind our solutions, as well as our Lead Developer. Solutions you as a co-founder will present to the rest of the management team, and which you yourself will lead the development of (we`re a small team). You will head the idea creation process, and thus highly influence our final solutions and our overall business.
eLægen started three years ago, performing a variety of pilots and tests, as well as market investigations. During the past year several big customers came on board, the biggest being Coop where eLægen now as a Coop partner is the exclusive provider of online doctor´s consultations to their 1.8 mill. customers.
Your benefits of working at eLægen:
• Part of a well funded, ambitious digital health startup
• We offer you a competitive salary
• You become part of the management team
• You become co-founder
• Co-owner; options to buy shares in the company on very favorable terms
• Potential to make a large personal impact
• Preferably good skills in: MySQL, Lavarel or Symphony, Bootstrap CSS, jQuery, Angular/React/Vue for web app, as well as iOS and Android development
• Want to become co-founder and part-owner of a great digital health upstart
• Based in Copenhagen or the vicinity hereof
• Danish or English speaker
• Good at working independently with high self discipline
- Address Nørre Allé 41, Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark
- Danish required No
- Partners may contact me Yes