We are currently looking for a talented student to support the data scientists in their work.
Droids Agency is a tech-startup delivering intelligent automation. We are working with the newest AI-technologies on the market and serve customers in both the private and public sector with solutions based on machine learning.
Your tasks will be:
- Manipulating, cleaning and managing data
- Performing exploratory analysis and modelling
- Ad hoc tasks regarding data, modelling, software development, visualization, reporting, etc.
- Supporting the team at the office
Need to have:
- Basic statistics
- Understanding of manipulating, cleaning and managing data
- Analytical and independent mindset
- At least on your second year of your studies on data science, computer science, statistics, or similar
Nice to have:
- Data visualization
- Machine learning
- Deep learning frameworks
- Version-control systems (Github, Bitbucket or similar)
- Any other experience with technologies, frameworks and methods used within the field of data science
- Centrally located workplace at Islands Brygge
- Innovative startup environment at Univate/Symbion and Danish Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Free lunch on workdays
- Access to talks and events at Symbion
- Friday bar!
We encourage both Danish and English-speaking students to apply for the position.
If you want to apply for the position, please send a CV/link to LinkedIn and short e-mail describing why you want to apply for the position. Send it to Tim Daniel Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st of April 2019.
And feel free to give us a call if you have any questions +4542366614
Read more about our vibrant start up at www.droidsagency.com
- Address Njalsgade 76, 3. sal
- Danish required No
- Partners may contact me Yes