CPHUX is a Professional Network Group for designers in Copenhagen. We do a LOT of events, from UX Meet & Greets, Design Debates, Book Club, Feedback Fridays, Talent Network Events, ETC.
Ready, set, make events and learn
We’re super busy, hosting and organizing a LOT of events. We have a lot of experience in how to set up events, plan them, prep, execute and so on. In March we’re turning our Talent Bootcamp into a Talent Academy and we think this, plus all our other events, could be a GREAT opportunity for you as an intern to learn and expand your knowledge.
We are a startup and move fast. You have to like the energy and be able to execute on the go. You’ll the opportunity to influence how we run things and make an impact in the future operations.
You don’t have to know about UX
But you have to be passionate about events. Events that bring people together and makes them smarter. Our events are leaning on our vision and missions. Our Vision is to raise the industry standard of UX, we do that through our missions; connecting designers, creating transparency around UX, and bridging the gap between companies and designers. All of our events fulfill at least 2 of our missions and that’s a must!
Here are some of the tasks you’ll meet (some by yourself others with our team)
- Create events on Eventbrite & Facebook
- Create material that communicates the outlines of the events to collaboration partners
- Contact potential collaboration partners
- Manage our collaboration partners using Trello
- Meetings with collaboration partners
- Social Media maintenance
- Check in participants at events
- Facilitate events
- Create feedback surveys for the participants
- Create a SoMe footprint of the event
- Brainstorm on new event series
- Structuring the Talent Academy
- Create material for the Talent Academy
You’ll get internal mentoring
During the internship, you’ll get mentoring by our founder Helena Levison, self-proclaimed Queen of UX, who have facilitated 50+ events over the past 2 years. She has deep insights into event management and loves making synergy effect.
- You are studying at a relevant education
- You are positive whenever you meet people, you meet them with a smile
- You are PROACTIVE (in CAPS because it’s the most important thing) if you see something that isn’t working, even if it doesn’t fall under your responsibility, you make sure it will be fixed
- You can speak and write English fluently
- You took the time to write something for us, in the application. COPY PASTE text = Instant rejection. We want to feel you and your passion.
- Address Fruebjergvej 3
- Danish required No
- Partners may contact me Yes