My name is Torben Rasmussen. I am CEO at SmokeQuit. We produce, marketing and sell a new product for Smoking Cessation. The product “Smooff” we sell online on our web shop www.smooff.dk and on the pharmacies in Denmark. Further we sell it on the pharmacies in Finland via a B2B partner.
Our web shop in Denmark is selling well. Therefore we would like to expand online sales to more countries primarily in Europe. Right now we wish to enter the Germany- and/or the Norwegian market.
We search for a person/student or alike – who can help us to start up, develop and be responsible for the web shop related to the new market. Tasks:
- Development of the web shop related to the new market. Daily maintenance. For info the current Danish web shop is made in WordPress
- Sales on the new web shop by digital marketing – especially marketing on social medias like Facebook
- Customer/end-user service, contact and analysis
- Product packing and delivery
- General ad hoc tasks related to consumer insights and business development in SmokeQuit
- German or Norwegian mother language and strong in communication and writing. Strong in Danish reading and able to translate Danish text e.g. from our Danish web shop, packaging and marketing material
- Educated and/or has significant experience with Digital Marketing, especially marketing on social media like Facebook
- Has significant experience with home pages (WordPress) and design – being able to run, make updates and develop the new web shop
If you fulfill the qualifications, but is expert in another European language – let us discuss possibilities.
Working time: Start up, 5 – 10 hours a week (paid). Working place: Symbion Science Park.
Symbion Science park
Phone: +45 26 80 50 98
- Address Fruebjergvej 3, København Ø
- Danish required Yes
- Partners may contact me Yes